Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to ******* but actually belonged to my Greyhound.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It looks like a very pretty collar and it looks just lovely on her.
Honestly what wouldn't look good on her? She is just one of those girls that can dress in rags and still be a queen :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Okie - Tell me one more time what kind of camera you have? It takes WONDERFUL, CLEAR pictures! The model isnt to bad either ;) You know I love ******* :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Thats a very good looking collar modeled by a supermodel,even the snow on the nose is cute.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BackInBlack said:
Okie - Tell me one more time what kind of camera you have? It takes WONDERFUL, CLEAR pictures! The model isnt to bad either ;) You know I love ******* :D

No problem, it is a Lumix (Panasonic) DMC-FZ7, 35mm 12x optical zoom. It is not a SLR but I didnt want to spend the extra couple of hundred dollars.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alwayshadpets said:
Great collar. Great pictures. Maybe we should have a collar fashion show?

Where do I start?? ******* is up to 9, that's better than one every month since she was born...lol Do you think I need help with this problem I have??:help_up_2

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Your pictures just always look so sharp and clear. Does it have a sport mode?
We HAVE to buy a camera before scott leaves, and I am still looking around...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Okie-dobie said:
Where do I start?? ******* is up to 9, that's better than one every month since she was born...lol Do you think I need help with this problem I have??:help_up_2
Well that depends, how does her shoe closet look? :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Her shoe closet looks fine, it's the coat closet I'm also worried about...LOL

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BackInBlack said:
Your pictures just always look so sharp and clear. Does it have a sport mode?
We HAVE to buy a camera before scott leaves, and I am still looking around...

It has a sports mode, portrait, soft skin, scenery, macro, night portrait,party,candlelight....etc. It also records video.
All the pictures in this thread were taken in simple mode...point & shoot.
It comes with really excellent software to. The viewing screen is pretty large and crystal clear. I love it and I don't think I will have to upgrade again.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BiB, these were taken in sports mode. It slows the shutter speed down and takes multi pictures all with one click.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
JavasMom said:
Great looking collar - love the width. Do you remember who made it? ******* is so pretty she'd look good in any collar!
It is a 2", I think she still has to grow into it a little but I think the colours suit her and of course I love the brass hardware. I bought it through www.mrsbones.com they custom make all the collars. They are much more expensive now then when I bought but the quality is really good.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is a nice collar. I agree anything would look great on her. I love your camera. I need a better camera.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Nine collars?

Mensa only has five.

She'll have six if I can get busy and put together her next one from the parts I've gathered.

Maybe for her birthday, if she's good.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I LOVE some of the collars on that website. How sturdy are they though? Or are they more "just for looks" collars? They are very pretty.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts