Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BackInBlack said:
Okie - Tell me one more time what kind of camera you have? It takes WONDERFUL, CLEAR pictures! The model isnt to bad either ;) You know I love ******* :D

No problem, it is a Lumix (Panasonic) DMC-FZ7, 35mm 12x optical zoom. It is not a SLR but I didnt want to spend the extra couple of hundred dollars.

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alwayshadpets said:
Great collar. Great pictures. Maybe we should have a collar fashion show?

Where do I start?? ******* is up to 9, that's better than one every month since she was born...lol Do you think I need help with this problem I have??:help_up_2

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Her shoe closet looks fine, it's the coat closet I'm also worried about...LOL

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BackInBlack said:
Your pictures just always look so sharp and clear. Does it have a sport mode?
We HAVE to buy a camera before scott leaves, and I am still looking around...

It has a sports mode, portrait, soft skin, scenery, macro, night portrait,party,candlelight....etc. It also records video.
All the pictures in this thread were taken in simple mode...point & shoot.
It comes with really excellent software to. The viewing screen is pretty large and crystal clear. I love it and I don't think I will have to upgrade again.

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BiB, these were taken in sports mode. It slows the shutter speed down and takes multi pictures all with one click.

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
JavasMom said:
Great looking collar - love the width. Do you remember who made it? ******* is so pretty she'd look good in any collar!
It is a 2", I think she still has to grow into it a little but I think the colours suit her and of course I love the brass hardware. I bought it through www.mrsbones.com they custom make all the collars. They are much more expensive now then when I bought but the quality is really good.

· Registered
3,571 Posts
That is a nice collar. I agree anything would look great on her. I love your camera. I need a better camera.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.