Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Rupert sure is handsome, and he knows it...he sure takes great photos, on the bed...what a happy boy.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Omgosh, how freakin good looking is he!?

I love his little zipper and those eyes. And that sniffy schnozz. Along with those tidy little ears and that perfectly curled tail. Yeah, if you could just put him through the copy machine and send one over, I'd really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
So handsome!

Reactions: Amelia_

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts

I love his little zipper and those eyes. And that sniffy schnozz. Along with those tidy little ears and that perfectly curled tail. Yeah, if you could just put him through the copy machine and send one over, I'd really appreciate it!
Could you send me one, too, please? :)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awww thanks again guys! :D I wanted to do pictures outside but its been raining all day so my bed had to do. He loves lounging on the bed :)

Hehe! :thanx:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
He is so cute, you should send those to the paper. He's such a class act. He was made for the camera.

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
What a beautiful Coonhound!!!!

:)

But seriously, he is a drop dead gorgeous dude. Although masculine, his face still has that 'cuteness' to him like a pup. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Love Rupert! He's so handsome. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts