Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rupert got his first point yesterday, Winning Junior and then going onto BPIB and 3rd in Group at an Open show. I'm really happy because it was only his (and my!) second show ever :) The judge was very sympathetic to my amateur handling :roflmao:

I will definitely have to up the practising hours as today he got placed 2nd in two classes at a champ show, which is enough to qualify him for Crufts next year!

Don’t have our photos back yet, but here's a photo I took of him last night on my phone!

And sleeping in the car on the way home

And enjoying the snow today!

·
Got mutt?
13,851 Posts
Congratulations. I'm not too up on how it's done over there, all I know about is they need to win Challange Certificates to become a champion. He certainly looks proud of his ribbons and trophy.

Reactions: Amelia_

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,494 Posts
Nice ribbons--he looks like he's just waiting to start chewing on them! LOL

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Congratulations!! He's a nice looking boy and it sounds like he's off to a good start!

Love the pic of him in the snow - so handsome. :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the wins...the first and last points are always the best! He's such a handsome boy that it won't be long for those "last" points! I love the picture of him sleeping in the car...so content! :)

Jan

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you for all your kind words! :) I've signed up for a handling course on Sunday which should give me some help towards the handling aspect.

I've definitely caught the bug! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts