Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Today we took Rupert to a manor house about 15 minutes away from us to take some pictures of him in the formal gardens.

Love these two! He is such a handsome boy, love his face in the b/w especially :) Does he have a cowlick on his nose? Those are always so cute!
Mabel sends nose pokies to Rupert :p

·
Registered
811 Posts
Love the photos in the greenhouse! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Sherryh and Amelia_

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oh wow! So great, he's growing up to be so handsome. That first picture is a must for the calendar thread! And the picture of the two of you together is one for your wall I think. :D I've been hoping to take Diesel to places like that this summer, and now I'm even more inspired, thanks :D

I see his ears are wet in the second photo, I don't know where you are in the UK but did u manage to catch any breaks in the rain :p I've just been permanently wet through for about 4 days now.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for all your kind comments! :D He does have a cowlick on his nose, its much more prominant when he's wet.

Oh wow! So great, he's growing up to be so handsome. That first picture is a must for the calendar thread! And the picture of the two of you together is one for your wall I think. :D I've been hoping to take Diesel to places like that this summer, and now I'm even more inspired, thanks :D

I see his ears are wet in the second photo, I don't know where you are in the UK but did u manage to catch any breaks in the rain :p I've just been
permanently wet through for about 4 days now.
Thank you! Its been awful weather the last week, it was the worst its been all week today in Northampton! It chucked it down all day and we probably had about 10 minutes of non-heavy rain, which is why most of the pics are in the greenhouse. I’ve just upped the saturation in all these pics, to stop everything looking so.....grey/British :D

What a natural model he is!

At least it looks natural--do you have to work very hard to get him to strut his stuff?
Hehe! He's very patient with me as long as there are no squirrels or birds about :roflmao: If there are squirrels, he is OUTA there! He was particularly good today because he doesn’t like the rain at all, and he was not impressed at me taking his jacket off for photos. Thank you again

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Beautiful pics of your handsome boy!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Such a hadsome boy!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts