Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,260 Posts
Soon....very soon. I just put his pic in my gallery. He was 6 1/2 weeks. First time on rack.
I need more details than this!!!

Spill! :D

(Also, I'm so darn happy for you!)

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He is 9 weeks today. I'll pick him up when the sutures and scabs are gone and he can be posted. Anne Midgarten did the crop. Bacchus would be 1/2 brother to this little man's great aunt. He has some SA coming in on the top (Holly Wood Race The Sun) but the rest is what produced Bacchus.

I didn't realize how much I missed the intelligence and especially the bond. I still cry over Bacc everyday.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personally I would 'rack' into the next century if that can of Pro Plan was a big hunk of cheesecake. I think this coming year is going to be a fun/OMG/I just need some sleep/why does my shoe have teeth marks in it/where are all these bruises coming from/what did I just step in/'spit that out'/what the hell was I thinking/I am so happy/how did you do that/so glad I did this kind of year. :grin2:

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
That boy of yours is a handsome guy already. Anne Midgaten does nice crops--we don't see many of them in this neck of the woods but I have her on my "good crops" list.

Come on--give me the registered names of his sire and dam--I am a pedigree freak and always want to go look.

And as if puppies weren't their own trial and tribulation--my cats have now taught my loaner puppy Joey to wake me up in the morning by staring so hard I can feel him even in my sleep. The same bad cats are now standing outside the door to this room complaining that they are never fed. Lying aliens and they teach the puppy.

How many scabs does he have and when do the sutures come out.

The puppy stuff is being really exciting here this summer. Good thing something is.

dobebug

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,587 Posts
Handsome boy, can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That boy of yours is a handsome guy already. Anne Midgaten does nice crops--we don't see many of them in this neck of the woods but I have her on my "good crops" list.

Come on--give me the registered names of his sire and dam--I am a pedigree freak and always want to go look.

And as if puppies weren't their own trial and tribulation--my cats have now taught my loaner puppy Joey to wake me up in the morning by staring so hard I can feel him even in my sleep. The same bad cats are now standing outside the door to this room complaining that they are never fed. Lying aliens and they teach the puppy.

How many scabs does he have and when do the sutures come out.

The puppy stuff is being really exciting here this summer. Good thing something is.

dobebug

Scabs and sutures should be done this coming week. Then posted and I pick up. The sire is Briarwood I'm on fire v exacta. The dam is a daughter of Eisamer's Long time coming. (Grant) Frozen semen.

When Bacc was a young dog (under a year) he slept in my closet (his choice). To wake me up in the morning he would slink over to the Roomba and nose pokey it on. Then scurry back to the closet and wait until I was jolted awake by the Roomba running into the legs of my bed.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Scabs and sutures should be done this coming week. Then posted and I pick up. The sire is Briarwood I'm on fire v exacta. The dam is a daughter of Eisamer's Long time coming. (Grant) Frozen semen.

When Bacc was a young dog (under a year) he slept in my closet (his choice). To wake me up in the morning he would slink over to the Roomba and nose pokey it on. Then scurry back to the closet and wait until I was jolted awake by the Roomba running into the legs of my bed.
There is some real nice breeding on both sides of his pedigree but that Eisamer dog Grant is my kind of dog--there is some very old very good breeding behind him. That's an old pedigree.

I love the Bacc story about turning on the Roomba. It goes along with the cat I had who always tried to answer the phone when it rang. If no one was home he'd evidently walk on the phone and step on buttons that turned on the message being recorded. I'd come home to messages with strangers (my friends all knew about that cat) bellowing into the phone things like "I know someone picked up. Come on TALK TO ME!!!"

Well you and Ken better be prepared to have lots of pictures for us of these kids growing up.

And truely--others have said it but it's ever so true--there is nothing like a puppy for mending broken hearts...

dobebug

·
Premium Member
8,977 Posts
Personally I would 'rack' into the next century if that can of Pro Plan was a big hunk of cheesecake. I think this coming year is going to be a fun/OMG/I just need some sleep/why does my shoe have teeth marks in it/where are all these bruises coming from/what did I just step in/'spit that out'/what the hell was I thinking/I am so happy/how did you do that/so glad I did this kind of year. :grin2:
VZ - I read this to my wife this morning and she had a good laugh - then looked at me and said - She is right and there is going to be a BIG change here ! She really didn't say that first thing this morning ------ did she ? :grin2:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just remember you'll ALWAYS have company in the bathroom. Everything you do will be a joint effort. Every bite of food will have eyes on it as it approaches your mouth. And little stiff hairs will find their way into your mouth, food and underwear not to mention the snuffies on every low window in your home. Yeah, Ecin, the changes are coming and you can't wait for them to begin. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,977 Posts
Just remember you'll ALWAYS have company in the bathroom. Everything you do will be a joint effort. Every bite of food will have eyes on it as it approaches your mouth. And little stiff hairs will find their way into your mouth, food and underwear not to mention the snuffies on every low window in your home. Yeah, Ecin, the changes are coming and you can't wait for them to begin. ;)
Your right VZ - We have had both - one on each side - head laying on the table - just staring - burning a hole threw yeah - Pizza crust ? They will inch and inch closer to yeah . :grin2:

Joint effort ? We have a motto here - Where one goes - We all go - LOL and so true ! Kadin on one side - Ali on the other , Going out the backdoor ? some times - us 3 at the same time :grin2:

Today - Puppy crate comes out and put up :grin2: Starting the pre-puppy put up and pickup stuff :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
21,260 Posts
I'm thrilled for you, VZ. May this puppy bring you so much joy. Bacc would want you to have some happiness in your life.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Throwing you a little mini party over here!! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
I slept in! Woke up at 6. Normally I'm up between 4 and 5.

Reactions: ECIN and LadyDi
1 - 20 of 55 Posts