Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Rudy has been part of our Obed/Agility club's demo shows at a pet expo called All About Pets. He is also at the booth with people from the club, to meet folks and talk about dog stuff and of course obedience and agility.

There were such good deals on stuff at this expo....I won't tell you how much money I dropped.
GIANT bags of dried liver crumbs.....$5. Bowser beds and products off all kinds, usually VERY expensive....20/30% below cost. I bought two beds, a back seat cover and a mat. A couple of tag clips, and colloidal silver. Very handy for many ailments both human and dog!

Yesterday, today and tomorrow, Rudy's done the basic course with tunnels, low jumps and table. He's also demonstrated the wobble board for the crowd. The older dogs ran the full course with all of the equipment.
Rudy is a real natural. He's so fast, focused and he loves it! We're definitely going to continue with it and see how far we can get.
Even at 5 months old, he was better then some of the older dogs with more experience! Such a good pup!

Here were are on the course. See what I mean about focused. He's ALWAYS looking at me. Good boy Rudy!

And here are pics of us running some warm ups.

Rudy on the table at our booth.

Lily and Rudy in the car....after a long day....ready to go home.
Lily behind me.....Rudy in the trunk...ha

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics...he looks like a happy boy coming through the tunnel! :)

Jan

Reactions: Sherryh and dapple

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Rudy is truly advancing, at a very young age...and having the fun of his life
Impressive that he handled the pressure...what a show off...he-he.
- proud mom for sure, his bond with you & eye focus is sweet / job well done
- sure cute with his puppy ears taped, in red...and performing like a big boy

Is that the facility you normally train in ?

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great pics...he looks like a happy boy coming through the tunnel! :)

Jan
He seriously is. I never have to bait or coax him to start the course. And I practically have to hold him back from the tunnels if we're setting up or tearing down....he just wants in them! These pics are from my iphone. There was someone with a pro camera taking pics of the event, and I saw some proofs and there are some great ones of Rudy. When I get copies I'll post them. They're much better.

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rudy is truly advancing, at a very young age...and having the fun of his life
Impressive that he handled the pressure...what a show off...he-he.
- proud mom for sure, his bond with you & eye focus is sweet / job well done

Is that the facility you normally train in ?
I agree that he was great with the pressure and of course the screaming crowd and tons of people. He followed me....didn't miss any turns, did all the equipment and you could see he loved it. I have to run really full out as he's SO fast! He's really not bothered by any of it. And Lily just came along for some excitement and to get out of the house for the day! ha

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Rudy was so tired yesterday, that as I was paying for the bed I bought, he went to sleep in it, in the aisle in the middle of the busy expo.
And I don't mean a nap....I mean SLEEP, I could hardly wake up him up to go!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Well obviously he approved of the purchase! Haha best picture of the lot :)

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
didn't see you today, maybe tomorrow. so much going on! did you buy one of those "amazing" mats? I bought 2, if they work the way they are suppose to I will be a very happy woman! I didn't see the colloidal silver, I will have to have you show me where if I see you there.

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
didn't see you today, maybe tomorrow. so much going on! did you buy one of those "amazing" mats? I bought 2, if they work the way they are suppose to I will be a very happy woman! I didn't see the colloidal silver, I will have to have you show me where if I see you there.
Can you believe it. I DID buy one of those mats. It's at the back door right now. I never usually buy 'demonstrated type' products. But seriously....
When the woman walked in thick muddy water with both feet....then stood with one foot on the amazing mat.....and WIPED the other foot on a regular/traditional mat....
Then walked on a piece of white paper.....one foot....mud/water/shoe print/dirt.
The other foot.....NOTHING!

.....I said....sign me up....and bought one. ha

I'll look for you tomorrow. Come see the agility. We're at 10:30am and 2pm in the big arena area.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
He seriously is. I never have to bait or coax him to start the course. And I practically have to hold him back from the tunnels if we're setting up or tearing down....he just wants in them! These pics are from my iphone. There was someone with a pro camera taking pics of the event, and I saw some proofs and there are some great ones of Rudy. When I get copies I'll post them. They're much better.
I'll look forward to seeing them!

Jan

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
793 Posts
great pics but be careful with the colloidal silver for human consumption. Whenever I see it I think of that man who used to take it daily and he literally turned blue from consuming it and the color was irreversable. No joke. Love the pics though. Below is the link to the youtube video of that real life blue man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8C0GknwAM

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Rudy is adorable, I love the one with him laying on the table. I hope that bed was for him since he's claimed it. Lily is a beauty. We had a black Lily too.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Ok, I need more info on these mats!!!!!
thinking of heading down today but we're not going to get there in time... happy shopping!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts