Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Rudolph's First Bath and Ear posting Pics!!!

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Ladyleopard 
#1 ·
Well....Rudolph....aka....Rudy.... is doing SO well.
He has slept through the night in his crate with maybe 1 minute of crying before he settles from day 1. He's eating like a horse and has a friendly and mild mannered personality. He of course is rowdy and fearless too....like jumping off my bed, over Lily's head.....and I caught him in mid air. What a guy.

We are starting a puppy class tomorrow and also a puppy intro to agility. They basically get to meet other puppies in a room with agility equipment...so they can explore and become familiar with the objects. His bath....well he didn't love it....but he'll get used to it. And this week I'll start getting him used to the dremmel. Or at least the noise it makes. He's been to the beach by my house, the pet store, a few little walks around the block....and he's loving it!

This is my first time posting with tape. I did Strider's ears with Dr. Shoal's Mole Foam and Skin Bond. His ears were beautiful. But it's a bit more mess with the glue....and the skin bond takes a bit of searching for in the city to find. So I went with the traditional way....we'll see how it goes.
Here are some pics!

Off with the puppy cup. Free ears!

Hanging out with Lily without my hat!

Outing to the pet store sans hat.

Bath time tired me out!

Red ears for a Red DoberDude

Don't I look cute.

Earposting makes me sleeeepy!

See less See more
#9 ·
Yep. She's always been a tad on the anxious and shy side.
She's been having the lick problem for the past 2 years. And she'll be 12 this year. She's actually not to bad. She has the scars but they are dry and healed She gets into them every now and then....but not like she used to.
They're under control as far as OCD licking goes. ha
Other then that...she's happy and healthy and doing well for an almost 12 year old girl. Other then having a puppy jumping all around her. :)

#16 ·
Aww he is just so cute! Your adult dobe is gorgeous as well ( he looks mad at ya for taking his picture lol!):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.