Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Baine's new nickname....

He went to go to the bathroom outside and when he was done, there was this wiggly thing still sticking out. He went crazy and started spinning around and rubbing his butt on the ground. I managed to get a hold of him and a paper towel and pulled it out, not knowing what it was. Turns out it was a rubberband.

So keep in mind, rubber is not digestible. We got a big laugh out of it after the fact and he got a new nickname.:jonkel:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Guess why we stopped putting tinsel on the Christmas tree? :win2k:

(It was one of our cats, but the same concept.) Yuck!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I've retrieved a section of knee-hi (latex gloves make you invincible), and that was a good reminder to always keep the laundry room door shut. Java will do the 'eyes-down-ears-down-head-down-I'm-invisible' skulk into the laudry room if the door is open - as if I can't see her. Cracks me up every time. She knows how to bury that nose deep into the hamper and pull out a treasure every time - which is why I've invested in a much deeper hamper and so far so good.

Anyway, not sure I'd been quite so sure I'd be as brave if I saw white string dangling, but better string than a tapeworm....

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I constantly have to pull out pieces of FiFi's blanket that she's eaten....so often that she has learned to just stand still and wait for me to get it for her-how wonderful :eek11:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Glad he's ok........Once my cats ate the tinsel off the xmas tree.......the wire kind with the stars sticking out. They ate the stars off the wire......and when I scooped the cat box.....here were all these pretty kitty turds with gold stars sticking out of them. :O)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Yep just had to pull some tennis ball cover out of Titus rump yesterday. Its amazing what these guys can pass sometimes.
Funniest was the time he had a long hair about 10 inches hanging out with a dingle berry on the end. He was spinning around trying to get rid of it I looked out the window and thought a bee was chasing him LOL and found it.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
ps4570 said:
Guess why we stopped putting tinsel on the Christmas tree? :win2k:

(It was one of our cats, but the same concept.) Yuck!
Yep, nothing like shiny silver pooh strings!! (been there, done that!)

My son had to "pull" a long hair w/dingle berry from Phoebe this past summer..................at age 17 he whined before-during-and after!! The more he whined, the louder I laughed!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, I am evil that way :))

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Am still giggling about your post, Acooper. When our kids bugged us mercilessly for a puppy, I don't think "and I promise to pull stuff out of their butt", was part of the 'I promise to walk/feed etc.' chore list.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Glad it passed through ok!!! Abbie always has trouble with my hair dangling out of her butt, trouble is when you pull it she pulls back!! Kind of reminds me of someone sucking up spaghetti ( apologies to anyone who is eating!)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
2dobesuk said:
Glad it passed through ok!!! Abbie always has trouble with my hair dangling out of her butt, trouble is when you pull it she pulls back!! Kind of reminds me of someone sucking up spaghetti ( apologies to anyone who is eating!)
I'll never be able to look at her in the same light again!!!:sadcry: It's O.K. Sarah i managed to keep my Dinner down :):):).JUST!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Glad he's okay, I imagine a rubberband could do some serious damage if it got tangled on something in there.

LOL, our grossest story was when Bandit (cat) ate some of the Easter basket grass :D My older son found it when he was in bed petting her, he was SOOOOO grossed out!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
JavasMom said:
Am still giggling about your post, Acooper. When our kids bugged us mercilessly for a puppy, I don't think "and I promise to pull stuff out of their butt", was part of the 'I promise to walk/feed etc.' chore list.
You are right Java, but that is just another one of lifes little lessons............expect the unexpected :) (at least that is the excuse I gave him)

And 2dobes.........ewwwwee! I doubt I will be wanting spaghetti for a while :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
And 2dobes.........ewwwwee! I doubt I will be wanting spaghetti for a while
:emo11: LOL!!! Was thinking we should use this thread to help us with our weight loss!! Feeling peckish? Come and read about the dingle berries!!!! Better than any diet!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Sphaghetti

2dobesuk said:
:emo11: LOL!!! Was thinking we should use this thread to help us with our weight loss!! Feeling peckish? Come and read about the dingle berries!!!! Better than any diet!

You are just to funny I am laughing so hard. I needed that today. By the way I did miss a beat whilst eating. They call me iron guts.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
JavasMom said:
When our kids bugged us mercilessly for a puppy, I don't think "and I promise to pull stuff out of their butt", was part of the 'I promise to walk/feed etc.' chore list.

:emo:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Does anyone else find that the removal of dingleberries ( love that word!) results in a wild outburst of the zoomies, or is it just my weird dogs?:biggrin55

·
Extraordimary
4,976 Posts
Seriously, am I the only one that finds it rather ironic that several people are seemingly laughing about pulling inappropriate things dogs have eaten out of them when someone else on the board lost their dog this weekend to the same thing? This thread has incredibly poor timing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts