Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are a few photos I just took of my sweet baby girl in her new rosy collar. You do know girls just love roses!!!! If she could get a hold of this collar she would LOVE it to pieces!!!!!LOL I'm sure ya'll know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Oh wow! That's some fancy collar, did you make it yourself? If you did that is very creative, something I am definately not! Roxy looks impressed! lol

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love that collar. I have one for Harmony that I picked up from Doodle's groomer. Hers is a blue and pink. I love it. Roxy is so glam!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DreamDoby do you have a picture of Harmony with her collar that you could post?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Roxy looks divine darling!! You better watch out, she may want to go west and star in a movie with a few good dobes. She is shining in her bling!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
DreamDoby do you have a picture of Harmony with her collar that you could post?
Now you are going to make her pose for the camera. She hates the camera. I am going to have to find where I put it and get a pic for you if I can. The second she hears the beep of the power button, she is :sprint:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Then just let Doodle do the modeling!!!!!
I was already lectured about demasculinating him. I am banned from doing it again. :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Is it the one harmony was wearing for halloween DD? LTH -Roxy is a doll :D I love her new collar. Mine would try to rip it off of each other. They are so pretty, but they wouldnt last long :(

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Is it the one harmony was wearing for halloween DD? LTH -Roxy is a doll :D I love her new collar. Mine would try to rip it off of each other. They are so pretty, but they wouldnt last long :(
This one?

Nope. That was a different one. The other one is just like Roxy's but is blue and pink. This one is blue and green plaid.:biggrin55

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That collar looks good on Roxy.

It depends on the Dobie. Mensa could wear it for five minutes and it would look like she slept in it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
She is so beautiful and red is definitely her color!! I love the last pic, looks like she is pouting because she can't get a hold of the collar, lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts