Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Roxy's Debut

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  DobeMom616 
#1 · (Edited)
Well guys this movie about killed me!!! LOL, I had more technical difficulties at the point of saving it to my computer and then upload problems than I care to talk about ever again. There are a few little glitches in the song and the song is a little longer than the pictures but I really don't care at this point. So after that little rant please feel free to enjoy.

Here's Roxy !!!!

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the nice words. Now to answer a few of ya'lls questions.

To everyone that wants to get their babies some jammies, the website is :
www.zolawear.com

The lady(Jane) who makes the jammies is also in charge of Atlanta Doberman Rescue and the money she makes on the clothes goes right back into rescue. This is where I got my Roxy girl.

Lexus: Gaston loves his Mastiff's, he has played with them since he could walk under them. You cannot use the phrase "The Girls" in front of him or he will go nuts looking for them, LOL. Roxy also loves the Zoi's as we call them my friend has 6 boys. We take the dogs my 2 and two of hers on long walks in downtown Savannah, GA all the time. Again thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.