Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to do the uti test tomorrow but i got a question. Can it still be the infection because she is doing big pee in the house she did like 3 time today it been 3-4 days that she pee inside. No blood in the pee, she got no pain. if it not uti what do you thing it can be ? Can it be uti or i am doing this test for nothing ?? She is not drining alot of water.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Same thoughts as Sam&macksmom. I would do the UTI test to be sure. Then I would consider it being incontience.

Kyrah is incontient and I was noticing things about her and pottying in the house that I did not connect with incontience because I have never had a dog with it before.

I know Kyrah was going out to potty and still having a good bit of accidents in the house. We would be playing and in the middle of it she would just squat and pee. She did a lot more of that behavior before she started leaking while sleeping. That though came along. I tried not to give her medicine and didnt for over a yr. I purchased diapers for her. This past summer it became almost more than I could bear. I was washing diapers and blankets everyday. Sometimes more. I have since had her put on Pronin and it has worked miracles. It has not changed her temperment or behavior.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
That was fast, don't they have to culture it? I could be wrong but I always seem to have to wait. So all of the urinalysis came back in the normal range?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was fast, don't they have to culture it? I could be wrong but I always seem to have to wait. So all of the urinalysis came back in the normal range?
It take about 15min they are checking it with a microcospe.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
They never cultured any of Cujo or Kryah's. They have some machine in the back that does something to it. Then they look at it and then show it to me in the tube. Well, they did Cujo's b/c he had some crystals in his.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
She have no UTI.
I would start watching when she is relaxing or sleeping and see if you see anything leaking. I know its frustrating but try to be patient until you figure it out. My family was fussing at me for not getting on to Kyrah when she was having accidents in the house. I just knew something was different about the accidents but couldnt put my finger on it. I knew she wasnt doing it on purpose.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would start watching when she is relaxing or sleeping and see if you see anything leaking. I know its frustrating but try to be patient until you figure it out. My family was fussing at me for not getting on to Kyrah when she was having accidents in the house. I just knew something was different about the accidents but couldnt put my finger on it. I knew she wasnt doing it on purpose.
She is in her cage for all night 8 hours and she do no pee inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts