Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we saw snow here today, so what better time for Rowan's new winter collar to arrive! It is beautiful and Andrea was amazing to work with. She works so quickly, I was amazed at how fast the whole process was from start to finish. She was also tremendously helpful in recommending styles for my growing boy as well as offering her own creative input. Rowan just LOOOOVES his collars (he can't seem to bear the thought of being nude), so of course he couldn't wait to try this one on to model for you DT!

Thank you Andrea!

I can has cookie now?

And a close up of the design, adorable "hand made" charm and all!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Beautiful collar for a very handsome boy! Indy has a few of Andrea's collars and one on order for Christmas. Her collars are gorgeous. You can't have just one, lol.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful collar for a very handsome boy! Indy has a few of Andrea's collars and one on order for Christmas. Her collars are gorgeous. You can't have just one, lol.
Thank you! And I agree, we will definitely be ordering more in the future. We already bought a "Christmas" collar because we had pictures with Santa last weekend for the rescue I volunteer with. I just wanted to have a winter themed collar that he can wear through the rest of the season...since its starting now and will hang around until April most likely! :(

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: Andrea

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts