Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rowan is barely a puppy anymore, but this was his first Christmas and he experienced snow for the first time about a week ago! I thought I'd share a little video I put together as well as some recent pics of my boy. Hope you enjoy! (now lets hope I did this right...fingers crossed)

ETA: I don't know how to embed the video apparently, so hopefully this link works:
http://youtu.be/2WHxTFizpsY

Rowan opening a present on Christmas day (excuse my annoying voice!)

"I will guard them with my laser eyes"

On our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's

And after 9 long months without giving up, guess who finally made it onto the couch...

With this face its amazing we didn't cave sooner

All he wants to do is look out the window...day or night

"Why does Daddy always have to go to work?"

"Noboooody knoooows..."

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
He looks SOOOO much like Jayne! We saw your Christmas Card when we were at Sandi's this past weekend, gorgeous! :)

Reactions: SpecialK

·
_______
5,102 Posts
He's gorgeous.
Love how he tears open his gift w/such zeal. LOL
Don't worry about your voice it's fine:) I think most people hate the sound of their own
voice recorded.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He looks SOOOO much like Jayne! We saw your Christmas Card when we were at Sandi's this past weekend, gorgeous! :)
He DOES! I think that every time I see pics of Jayne...so handsome :)

And I'm glad Sandi got our card...Rowan looks pretty good but the Santa looks a little hungover! LOL

Hope you guys had a great holiday.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's gorgeous.
Love how he tears open his gift w/such zeal. LOL
Don't worry about your voice it's fine:) I think most people hate the sound of their own
voice recorded.
Haha I think he would have opened presents all day if I let him! And I agree about the voice...its prob not as bad as I think, just weird hearing the sound of it outside my own head ;)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hehe great pictures. Love how he exploits the comfort of the chair by the window :)
Oh yeah, he has quickly commandeered my spot!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pictures and video. Love his collar.
he is so awesome I was so happy to have such a handsome boy as our SS
Thanks! We love penguins too, thats why Rowan had to have this collar for the winter.

It is a dogs-art collar, hand made by DT member Andrea. She does an amazing job and is so wonderful to work with!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts