Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been crazy busy around here with 5 weddings in 5 weekends and plumbing issues out the wazoo! But last night was Rowan's last session of Obedience class and he got his CGC! I know he is still pretty young, and to be honest I think it was a little lenient since we have been in class there for a while and they know him/what he is capable of doing, but either way. We are going to continue on with more obedience and possibly other temperament tests/therapy work as he gets older so I think he will have plenty of chances to show his mad skillz :p

Anywhoo...updating from a previous thread, Mr. Rowan was fighting a nasty Canine Papilloma Virus, causing him to break out in warts all over his poor little face/mouth. We tried lotsa stuff with little success, but finally it has pretty much resolved. So, hopefully before we know it we will be picking back up with his show career (we put on hold briefly to let him grow up a little and due to the crazy schedule, etc.) So, since it has been FOR-E-VER...some updated pictures of our pride and joy :)

So he has since been adopted, but before he went to his forever home, Rowan and (our foster) Dawson were really starting to become best buds...
(finally settled down enough to sleep)

Look, Ma! I got a new bed!

C'mon, let's cuddle

My boys all asleep <3

Looking at mom in the window

And Rowan saying "goodbye" to his foster brother the day he got adopted

Sleeping on the way home from his first show

sunbathing

sittin pretty

I like to play tug with my BFF Oliver

I also like to get DIRTY with my BFF Oliver, "what? we didn't do it"

Oliver's mommy brought me Halloween treats! (I've never seen him eat something so delicately before!)

Pouting because Oliver is laying on my bed :(

I love laying on mom and dad's bed!

"No, Dad! You can't fold laundry!! Pet meeee!!!!"

Ahhh....my bed!

And tuckered out last night after his CGC

Thanks for looking!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,689 Posts
Congrats!! He is a very handsome boy!!:butfly:

Reactions: SpecialK

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the CGC, and thanks for sharing pics of your handsome boy!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all! We are excited, and of course I'm in love with his handsome face so I like to share some of my fav pics :) But I might be a tad biased ;)

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
He's a very handsome little guy, congrats on getting his CGC.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Congrats to both of you! :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Congrats! You're right, he does look an awful lot like cousin Jayne! :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats! You're right, he does look an awful lot like cousin Jayne! :)
Thanks! Matt was looking over my shoulder as I was viewing your thread and he had to do a double take, he was like "OMG, that looks JUST like Rowan!" I had to clue him in, "well, duh...they're, like, related!" ;) ha ha

I just love those cuddly pics though, gives me the urge to take on another foster!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
What sweet pictures of your boy - he looks like a sweet heart!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats! He looks like he has a very sweet temperament.
What sweet pictures of your boy - he looks like a sweet heart!!
Thanks! When he's not being a complete goofball he's definitely a lover. In true doberman fashion he just wants to be with his people and bein loved every second of every day :)

Well, that and tearing things up, gobbling down his food like its going out of style and trying to snag a drink out of the toilet. Did I meantion the dober-teens? ;) he he

1 - 20 of 22 Posts