Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was heading to the other Room my Aunt was in the Living Room with Duke and Holly. I got half way through the Dining room and I heard Her start Crying. My Aunt said Duke was Sitting infront of Her b.c she was Eating and Holly was Jumping on Duke's Back and getting in his Face... She's gonna be ok She has a small Gash a little up from Her Nose and Her Nose is Bleeding a little. I dont know about taking Her to the Vet She's been playing fine and everything it doesnt seem like its bothering Her. Tomorrow She goes to the vet anyways to have Her Ears Taped.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww poor girl...Hopefully she doesn't hold a grudge against that dog now. Well, give her a hug and kiss for me! I hope her nose is okay

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think She's the type to hold a Grudge Duke is just set in his ways lol She just wants to Play with Him He's old and Stubborn typical I guess

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I took Holly to the Vet Her Ears are Taped. He Said that the Gash was starting to get Infected so I got Pills for that and I hope everything works out Just thought I'd give an Update!:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I was going to post New Pictures but the Amoxicillin and Reglan Put Her to sleep pretty much Atleast I got one New pic as my Avatar not the best but You can get an idea lol Thanks for Everyone's Kind Words!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
what a sweet looking little girl. I am sure with a little TLC she will be right as rain in no time.

keep us posted.
cc

·
Registered
365 Posts
Poor little Holly. :sadcry: Glad to hear that she's ok crx. Bet she won't be jumping on Duke's back during feed time, too soon. Hard way to learn, but at least Duke didn't go too over the top.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Do you consider this an attack or a teaching method. We have had a female dobi, about 5 years old, living with us for the last year. She is one of the most untrained and undisciplaned dogs you would every want to meet. GKar and I were playing fetch in the yard and she was doing zoomies and not paying any attention to where GKar was. She gave him a full body slam that flipped him completly over and more importently to GKar she interupted the game. Needless to say he came off of the ground and knocked her down and nipped her on the rump until she lay still. One small puncture wound was all the damage but she now pays attention to where GKar is and goes out of her way to avoid hitting him. Some lessons are only learned the hard way.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I dont consider this an Attack at the time I was upset and everything its just the first thing that came to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts