Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
to cute - i like how you called him a little bugger ( my words may have been different) he reminds me of my Havi !!!!!

Reactions: BrettC

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I dont know........looks more like he's helping his dad...you know, seems pretty proud of himself. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Too funny! You were a lot nicer than I would've been if I had just caught a certain someone digging... LOL

btw, LOVE your accent :biggrin55 *drools*

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!! We've got some more "gardening" to do today so you never know what I might catch him doing!

Too funny! You were a lot nicer than I would've been if I had just caught a certain someone digging... LOL

btw, LOVE your accent :biggrin55 *drools*
Sometimes he's just to cute, gives you those puppy dog eyes and well, how can I yell at him when he does that! lol

More videos coming your way soon! :awink:

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,581 Posts
Rosso is a hoot! Love the beach video, he looks so cute with all the sand on his nose.
:D

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Look carefully at that video - you will notice that in the spot he's digging, there is a perfectly round hole in the depression he has dug, and it is black, meaning it is deep. That, my friend, is a gopher/mole hole, and your friend is trying to rid your garden of that little pest, who will feast on the roots of your treasured plants, and kill them! He is a hero. Put an unchewed piece or 2 of Juicy Fruit gum into the hole, as deep as you can drop it, and put a paver over the hole. I'm not an advocate of killing animals, but gophers dig networks of tunnels under your yard, and can be not only destructive, but potentially dangerous, if you step on an area that collapses and break your ankle! Good job, Rosso!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts