Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this was Rowan's first Halloween and the SO is totally against putting clothes on our dog, so no costume for Rowan. However, when I got home from work yesterday, this was sitting on my kitchen counter:

My friend comes over during the day sometimes to let the dogs out and play. So, knowing that SO wouldn't allow it she sneaked over, dressed him up and took these pics! ha ha ha
Rowan the cowardly lion!

Yelling--"I'm dressed up, now gimme some treats!"

LOL--absolutely ridiculous!

And a few of the pups greeting the trick-or-treaters...they were so good! Glacier tried to escape the first few times, but soon got the hang of it and they would wait by the door and just watch all the kiddos. Rowan barked at one group, but just one "woof" and that was it.

Standing waiting for the trick-or-treaters

And sitting nice

Since we didn't get to enter him in the Halloween costume thread I figured better late than never. Rowan and Glacier say Happy (belated) Halloween, DT!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah cute! Rowan said he's going to blackmail you with those pics. On demand cookies or he's telling dad!
LOL, dad already saw it, and responded by texting her a pic of Rowan's "unaltered" parts! OMG my poor dog.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
cute little lion! Happy Halloween Rowan!

Reactions: SpecialK

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Best lion ever! What a sweetie!

Reactions: SpecialK
1 - 9 of 9 Posts