Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwwwww that reminds me of when I spent the day cutting and sewing my underwear into panties for Duchess during her heat!! lol good thing that will never happen again! lol Your very creative! How is he doing? have you heard anything else from the vet?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah when I went to the vet the first time with Duchess they mentions VWD...and it definately sounded very scary to me...he didn't really go into detail...just said with some dogs you wont find out they have it until they have surgery and can be very serious if it is alot of bleeding...I don't know...Im looking at Duchess's papers again...cause I remember them having VWD listed as a health check on the parents...her father is says "clear" and her mother says "pending no affected pups will result from this breeding"...does that mean that Duchess is clear for sure? She already got spayed...and was fine. But I guess what Im asking is...if the parents are checked for it and come clear does that mean that the offspring wont have VWD too? like if it is hereditary?
I hope rommel is doing okay! Give him a kiss on his nose for all of us!!! :) when does he go to the vet? or talk to them next?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.