Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was pretty uneventful (other than a deer running onto the tracking feild this morning....that was fun) But my little Rommel-man is 1 year old TODAY!!!! He got a Krispy Kreme donut for breakfast, and him and all of his doggy friends got cupcakes. I made him a little bandanna to wear all day, and he got his cupcake with the "1" candle tonight. Here are the pics.....

(That sit-stay came in really handy)

So.....HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ROMMEL!!!!! :cake:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Happy Birthday Rommel!

I always thought he was older than that because you guys have been around here as long as I have and Rommel has been doing so many different activities.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Happy Birthday to you Sooz and Rommel is the man!!! Happy Birthday Rommel, that cake sure looked good and the bandana was cute too! He sure is focused on that cupcake in that first pic LOL.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Happy Birthday Rommel!!Today we are going to play "How Long Did the Cupcake Last" I will guess about 6 seconds(how close am I)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He says thanks everyone! And Brum...it lasted about as long as it took you to scroll from the second picture ...to the third. Haha.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Happy Birthday Rommel and Soooz. I love the pictures, can't tell was he drooling waiting for the comand, okay, to eat?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Happy BDay Rommel!!! Cupcape looked delicious.

Brum, I think you counting the time until he licks the sides of his mouth. Which technically could be 6 seconds...lol

Naveen

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy late b-day Rommel and Sooz.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
happy birthday to both Rommel & sooz - sorry Sooz, but the babies always get top billing.

BIB - did he eat the candle too?

·
Registered
8 Posts
happy birthday to him!! my little dobe's first birthday is tomorrow! i was going to bring her to the dog park to play but they're having a turkey shoot! oh well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts