Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That was great Little Rom,Big Rom,Attack Rom then right at the end Big Baby Rom with his toys still moms little guy.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Nice video, when you see this all you realize time fly by, they are big dogs in no time.

Nice to see all, also piper she is a cutie!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Wonderful job Amanda!! I too enjoyed seeing the baby pics of him..........I never have gotten to before. Sooooooo sweet & handsome.

And I think you did land on the right song :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
That was great! It's amazing to see the difference between size and the similarity in personality anyway.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Amanda, that was a great movie and you nailed it with that song.
Also take note, Sooz, Da'Kari,& DD she thanked me for help, LOL me, computer dummy me, LOL.
Now we're just waiting for Ziris's debut which I'm sure will be quick if how quick Rommel's was done is any indication.
Again you did a fabulous job!!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Wow! That came out quick. Great job! That was an excellent song for him. I really enjoyed watching it.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Excellent job - that song was just too perfect! Love it. Love seeing the puppy pictures along with the big boy pictures. He is such a handsome guy. Piper is to cute as well.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Also take note, Sooz, Da'Kari,& DD she thanked me for help, LOL me, computer dummy me, LOL.
Well you gave her moral support PLUS probably told her how to focus on the little tiny TV, right?

HAHAHA, whatever you advised it worked out great because she did a terrific job.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Perfect BiB! :score: All the pics were adorable but I really love the one of him asleep on the blankets as a puppy. Great job!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Nice job! Where did you find the boots he is wearing and who makes the red/white rubber bone he has in the near-to-last pic?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Great video!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks :) It was fun putting it to the music and all. I had to start digging for those pictures. I need to go upstairs and get ALL of my old pictures off of that other hard drive. I just havent done it yet. There is NO TELLING how many there are.

I just love that song. It fits Rommel so perfectly. Once I started it, I had to finish......I kept saying..."ok, I'm going to bed....no just this one last thing" haha.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice job! Where did you find the boots he is wearing and who makes the red/white rubber bone he has in the near-to-last pic?

Those boots are actually from PetSmart. They were like $25 and surprisingly durable!

The bone was actually a gift to Piper from "Grandma" haha. But that didnt last long :) I'm not sure where she got it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts