Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last four days in a row.. little miss (insert expletive here) Callie has come in REEKING of urine, and low and behold- her coat is damp and sticky. Bleeech.I'm getting really sick of giving her a daily bath- she hates them, and its unpleasant for us both.

I've removed the dog door and she's under supervised potty trips only now, but I'd like to get back to her using the dog door and taking herself out to pee. Any ideas why she'd be doing this or what I can do to prevent it?

I've tried telling her she needs a new brand of perfume, but alas, the lady knows what she likes! :roflmao:

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
.............I've removed the dog door and she's under supervised potty trips only now, but I'd like to get back to her using the dog door and taking herself out to pee. Any ideas why she'd be doing this or what I can do to prevent it?
I've tried telling her she needs a new brand of perfume, but alas, the lady knows what she likes! :roflmao:
O'h NO...not Callie...the little princess, smelling like a boy...Yeck.

Pup Amy had two bad habits.
First one was chewing cigarette butts and the next one came later, trying to strip the felt off her tennis balls, with her little front teeth-fys...lol.

With watching her and wanting to see the infraction (can't fix what you don't see)...then my voice got full of disapproval quick mad pitch...at her antics.
As soon as the offense stopped, I was again the friendliest guy on the planet ASAP...correction timing is key.

These early bad habts of Amy, soon disappeared...she didn't want me nagging, at her / more fun for her, to learn how to be good instead.
- she understood my expectations and soon she could be trusted with worn socks and stuffies...she got rewarded even more later, by her changes
(cause & effect reasoning, she learned early on...and its been with her ever since / successfully fix the current bad habit, the following ones become so much easier to address...it is almost an opportunity...He-He)

Her and D should be great friends. He eats his own poo and then his breathe smells :rolleyesww: I hope you can figure it out soon. Tell the princess that being stinky is not attractive. Good luck!
LOL...Only the dog lips, a mother could kiss...way to go Diesel !!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our shiba de-fluffs his tennis balls with his front teeth! While growling ever so quietly under his breath and putting on VERY convincing psychopath face. Its CREEPY.. but so funny :D

I've been watching her like a hawk today- the little **** seems to know I'm out to catch her in the act... these guys are way too smart. I guess I'll just have to keep vigilant! haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts