Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My awesome wife made the lovely peanut butter carrot cake. The kids were nice enough to sing happy birthday and help him eat the cake. I even bought him some presents; scratch pants, some tugs and hopefully in the weeks to come his own sleeve. It was an awesome time the kids loved it, Rocko included. I now officially have a 3,2 and 1 year old. Enjoy!

Rocko looking inside, Why can't I come in, you guys suck!

Singing Happy Birthday!

It was super hard to get Rocko to look at the camera, so all the pictures he looking off to the side at me. Darn focus training!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
What a party!! Happy 1st birthday, Rocko!! lol at the focus training caption. I like the one of your daughter eating the cake with him.

Oh btw I think you need to put "ROCKO IS" on the awesome fo sho sign on your wall, lol at least i think that says awesome, my eyes cant really zoom in..

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Cute!

Happy birthday to him! The picture of him with the hat is SO CUTE my heart melted. Awe, I can't wait for my pup to come home!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,577 Posts
Happy Birthday Rocko!! It looks like a great party with his family. Love the pics especially your daughter and him at the cake!!:butfly:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,244 Posts
Great pictures of your wonderful family with Rocko! I hope Rocko didn't eat that entire cake as I would expect an abundance of Doberfarts if he did!! :fart:

·
_______
5,102 Posts
:firework:
:firework:

Sweet pics!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, Glad ya'll enjoyed them. It was an awesome day!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts