Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in lieu of the other Schutzhund thread I though I would add some resent photos of Rocko and Me. Things are starting to click with him, his obedience is starting to be more consistent he knows the whole BH routine but it never fails for him to goof up at one point or another..... Or them all! This last practice we did the entire routine and he was flawless(on leash however). Regardless it was a major improvement and I can see his maturity in his work more and more. I have been breaking down his problem spots in the routine and trying to put alot of reward into those portions. I am going to start working on his turns in the weeks to come utilizing a touch pad also. His bite work is coming along good. He is still not showing alot of aggression but it may be age and more likely just what he is. In that regard i never thought I would get a full calm grip out of him either and we are slowly but surely on our way to that. We will take it slow and see what happens. Where both having fun so who cares. Enjoy!

I guess I thought I was fishing!?!

Picture is not the best quality but I love how focused the dog is.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Great pics! That is what counts! You guys having fun! :) Now I am off to see. I think you said you posted something else. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures!

I keep trying to get photos of our Schh training sessions, but no one brings a camera and due to the weather, we're training indoors now.

Mayyyybe I'll find someone to take photos this weekend. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Looks good! Fun is what its all about :)

Reactions: Tperkins

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well just got home from practice tonight, I was late getting off work so I missed Obedience. Had some major fun working with some dogs. We also had some good talking about methods ect.. As much as I love working with the dogs and progressing in my training, I love the people and the relationships being built. I also got to work with a Doberman for the first time. Super cool dog, lots of fun.

As you can tell he keeps a close eye on me.

This picture is over exposed and all blurry but i though it looked cool.

The only picture that came out of Rocko was him leaving with the sleeve.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
I enjoy the pics!! I'm trying to get out there to photograph the training but my schedule hasn't coordinated with Al's yet!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't wait to see you there Jamie, Kelley takes all our pictures, but the poor thing is far from a profesional. The night lighting and stadium lights can make exposure hard, that and the dog are zooming around. It would be awesome to have some really well taken pictures of the dogs working. Hope to see you soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts