Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Ripley & Keira's winter walk

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  dax0402 
#1 ·
Today I decided to take the Dobes to the park for a little while. I was going to bring all three, but I don't drive and had to take the C-Train to get there, and figured it might be hard to squeeze all three on there. But the Dobes enjoyed their day and I'll just have to give Dance a day of her own instead. Anyhow, there are a lot of pictures, but I've narrowed them down as much as possible for you! There are too many to share all of them.

Lots more!

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
If the side by side SIT and SIT picture with one in the orange and the other in the pink, doesn't get you on the front cover of the "Dog Winter Clothing Line" (I don't know who the manufacturer is of your dogs' outfits is), and lots of royaly checks, then FOR SURE it should award you a DT Calendar spot in one of the winter months!

#20 ·
Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed them. Can't believe I spelled my own dog's name wrong in the title, haha. Oops.

Thanks! Not sure if they're quite that good, but I did send a few of these to Chilly Dogs as they like seeing dogs wearing their products. :)

Amazing photos, would have liked to see some of the people's expressions on the C-Train, lol...
People surprisingly aren't too bad. The people who don't like them make it blatantly obvious, but most just look at them or smile. I try not to take them during rush hour though, that way I can stand out of the way with them out of courtesy to the non-dog people. They're super well behaved on the train too, so hopefully people don't mind them too much. Sometimes I get asked if dogs are allowed on the train... which is kind of silly, as there is no way I could sneak two Dobermans on if they weren't allowed, haha.

Love the pictures. Where do you get your dog coats?? I need one!
As Okie-dobie said, they are Chilly Dogs coats. I love them. They're very well made and fit really nicely. A little pricey, but worth it.

Chilly Dogs - Outdoor gear for Active Dogs - Dog Coats

******* had the same pink coat until she outgrew it. They are awesome coats.

Beautiful pictures and I can't believe the amount of snow you have out there!! We have had rain.
I remember seeing a picture of ******* in her coat when she was a puppy. I looked into Chilly Dogs after seeing it, actually. But I waited a few years to buy one because I didn't like any of the colours for Keira. But they finally got pink back so I had to get one this year. They are so nice.

It has been such a mild winter so far this year. I've been enjoying it, and I hope it's like this all winter, but that might be too much to ask! We haven't had very much snow over all, but we've had a couple of bigger snowfalls these last couple of weeks that have stuck around. I was surprised at how green your grass still was in Cash's recent photo thread.

Love the pics. That's ALOT of snow.

Orange stuffy must die!!! Hypothermia would have gotten it, so it's a mercy kill.
Those Geckos are my favourite stuffy toys for them. For some reason the dogs aren't as keen to destroy them as they are most other toys, and they make for a great toss and tug toy. Except Ripley decided to abandon it in a snow bank near the end of the day and I had to rescue it. Poor thing.

Reactions: amy011079
#17 ·
#22 ·
Gorgeous photos...I love the coats too. Gonna have to look into getting one for Rowan once he's done growing. And are those Grinch collars?! AWESOME.

Reactions: Tollers-n-Dobes
#26 ·
Thanks again guys!

They are! I was so excited when I found them, LOL. Dance has a reindeer one that I also love, but the Grinch ones are adorable. I found them on Etsy (a shop called Biscuit and Gravy), but I've seen the same ribbon on other collar sites this year as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.