Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some new jammies for my two and they arrived last week, but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures or try them on until tonight. I wanted to wait until Ripley had had a bath as I didn't want to bath him before he had a chance to see the vet for his skin. But he's all nice and clean tonight so I took a few quick pictures of both of them. Ripley got the same pattern as last year, because I just really like the dinosaurs on him (he outgrew last year's -- they still fit, but they're kind of tight & not very comfy anymore). Keira got custom ordered frogs because my mom has a thing for frogs. And I also ordered Spiderman ones for my uncle's Doberman, but he's not getting them until Christmas, so I took some pictures of Ripley in them. They're a little bit small for Ripley, as Kuma (uncle's dobe) is smaller than he is, but I must say I think the pattern looks nice on him. My uncle is a huge Spiderman fan so he will be very happy with them I am sure. Oh, and please excuse their nails. I was supposed to do them today but ended up Christmas shopping all day instead. They will get done tomorrow! Insane how much they grow in just a week, though. Hard to keep up with them!

Keira in frogs:

Ripley in dinos:

And Ripley in Spiderman:

And just a few more next!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are some of Ripley last night, just being the cutest Doberkid in the world, as always. ;-)

I love this dog so much. Even for all the bratty things he does and the stress he can cause, it'd be tough to top him. He's the sweetest, kindest guy.

That is all!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Gorgeous pups and amazing photos. Ugh...I need a new camera! Oh and the jammies are awesome too :)

Reactions: Tollers-n-Dobes

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, everyone!

Love their new jams and it was so awesome to work with you on a style that you wanted!
Ripley in the Spiderman just rocks!!! Love those colors on him.
Thanks, Pam! It was great working with you, too. Thanks for putting up with me and all my questions, haha.

Reactions: Che_Mar_Cody

·
Registered
319 Posts
Love the jammies, great pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts