Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I鈥檓 sure most have heard. But Ruby the Doberman has lost her fight with DCM. Altho she was not my dog, with all the pics, videos & posts her owner made she felt like one of mine. I鈥檓 sure a lot of people feel the same way. RIP Ruby! Pretty girl !! 馃挃馃惥馃ズ

Photograph Dog Jaw Carnivore Organism

Edited to add link

Premium Member
I really enjoyed their videos - one thing I have not seen yet is how old she was? I know she was diagnosed 2 years ago and medication gave them 2 more years with her. DCM is certainly heartbreaking, and they have my condolences.

Registered
I really enjoyed their videos - one thing I have not seen yet is how old she was? I know she was diagnosed 2 years ago and medication gave them 2 more years with her. DCM is certainly heartbreaking, and they have my condolences.
I believe she was 8.

She really was a great ambassador for the breed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I enjoyed all their videos too. She was only 8 years old. So sad.

Hope that link works.

Premium Member
I enjoyed all their videos too. She was only 8 years old. So sad.

Hope that link works.
It seems to be the age that DCM gets a lot of Dobermans & 6 is a common age to be diagnosed - sucks all the way around for sure.

Registered
Does anyone know what her registered name was?
Mostly wanting to update databases appropriately. My grandma who is a poodle person followed her and loved her, she cried when she found out. Truly a wonderful ambassador for the breed.

Registered
Does anyone know what her registered name was?
Mostly wanting to update databases appropriately. My grandma who is a poodle person followed her and loved her, she cried when she found out. Truly a wonderful ambassador for the breed.
all I know for sure is she was from Judals Dobermans.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts