Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday I lost my min pin Ripley. He had a massive seizure that stopped his heart and his breathing. He started having seizures 6 years ago and had been on phenobarb since then. He died is his daddy's arms. Ripley is joining his sisters Xena and Maggie at the Rainbow bridge. I miss him so much. I always told him that I could never stay mad at him. All he had to do was look at me with those big brown eyes and I would melt. If he was barking too much I would tell him to use his indoor voice and he would just make the movement with his mouth, no sound coming out. I had so many nick names for him like bubby, little man, Mr. Ripples, Rippy Roo and Punk boy just to name a few.
My family has been so devestated this year with the lose of 3 of our babies. I don't think I could bear to lose another. I know that I'm going to out live them but they went so unexpectantly and way before their time.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
I'm very sorry for your family's loss and heartbreak.

RIP Ripley

Reactions: Maui's mom

·
Banned
948 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Your pup was lucky to have a family like your's. Living for six years and providing medication to your little pal is something not everyone in this world would do. Your pup was fortunate to have you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts