Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet boy is gone. We had to let him go on Monday because of bleeding complications from a cancerous nasal tumor. The symptoms only appeared a week ago with a trip to the emergency clinic for a terrible nose bleed. It all happened so fast.

Run free sweetheart, I love you to the moon and back.

Untitled by E Green, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Reactions: eegreen

·
Got mutt?
13,597 Posts
I'm so sorry.

·
ಠ_ಠ
6,561 Posts
This makes 5 dogs I know or know of in the past week. March has not been kind to the Dobe community. :(

I'm so sorry, Elaine.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,728 Posts
Sorry for your loss of Indy. :crying:

I have always enjoyed your Indy threads and cute calendar pictures of my favorite natural ear Doberboy!

If there's a positive side, Indy almost lived a full ten years with you and you helped him to avoid a long suffering.

After every RB post I read, I have just got to go hug both our own Dober babies, so I don't ever take them for granted.....

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,798 Posts
Oh no! He's been a part of DT since Dragon-slayer days, way back when.

But at least he didn't have to suffer through a long lingering illness. Very hard on you, but merciful for him.

RIP, Indy, sleep softly.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
So very sad to hear of the passing of Indy. It was clear through all his Mom's stories and pictures that he was very loved, and led a wonderful life. Our beautiful babies are never here long enough. We truly understand. Sending warm thoughts from Canada.

·
Super Moderator
21,118 Posts
I'm so deeply sorry, Elaine. Indy was so loved.

·
Registered
11,859 Posts
So sorry to hear of Indy, our beloved DT boy that always captured our hearts.
- he enjoyed incredible family love / and his floppy ears, was also a pleasure to see
Hugs to his mommy & family, during this very sad time.

·
Premium Member
8,281 Posts
So Sorry - RIP Indy :crying:

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
EE, I am saddened to read of Indy's passing. I know you are hurting and my thoughts and sympathy are with you today.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts