Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 10 year old cat Cid died yesterday morning. The previous day he had been acting strange, so I took him into the vet. The vet said he had some type of illness, but they werent sure what was wrong. We ran blood tests but he didnt make it.

RIP Chiefy aka Cid. Dady loves you!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Tom,I'm sure you will be glad to see the back of this year,lets hope 2007 brings you some better luck,you derserve some after the year you've had.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'm sorry Tom. I lost my cat too, (he was 16) just 3 weeks after Cole died. I wonder if the stress and grieving can cause them to become sick.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I hope 2007 turns out better as well. This may sound cold, but it isnt as hard dealing with Cid's death as it was with King's. I guess I just didnt have the connection with Cid that I had with King. Im still pretty sad and emotional about it though. Or on the flip side, im already in morning over King, making it seem less traumatic this time around.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Right with you on that,we lost a cat of 19 years and although i missed her it did not hit me as hard as Juno and Max,that was bcuz the wife is the cat person.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Tom, you've certainly borne the weight of the world this year. I'm so sorry for your losses. Stay strong for both Cid and King and the new year will bring you brighter days, I promise. RIP Cid.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sorry to hear Tom. Best wishes for the coming year.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
So sorry for your loss Tom, I will keep you in my prayers for a better year.

CoAl-s-Mom said:
I'm sorry Tom. I lost my cat too, (he was 16) just 3 weeks after Cole died. I wonder if the stress and grieving can cause them to become sick.
Totally believe there is a connection, with animals, and even some people, ie.. my grandparents went the same way..........with in weeks.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Tom, I am sorry about your loss of Cid. I hope that 2007 brings you a better year.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am sooo soo sorry.. Hugs.. I don't know what I would do with out my kitty right now. Still makes me have a reason to come home at night. :sadcry: :emo11:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts