Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't! It will be the same as anywhere else, they will just speak German as opposed to English! Where abouts are you?

·
Bitch
312 Posts
There are very few and they are very hard to find in terms of Mondioring. Try contacting: www.mondioringgruppe-straubing.de - Home - they could probably give you more information about the nearest group to you.

As for the existence of other types of ring sports like French Ring etc., not that I know or have heard of. It's really not very popular over there, they tend to stick to IPO/VPG (there are TONS of clubs out there in every tiny town and village for those sports).

·
Bitch
312 Posts
There are very few and they are very hard to find in terms of Mondioring. Try contacting: www.mondioringgruppe-straubing.de - Home - Home - they could probably give you more information about the nearest group to you.

As for the existence of other types of ring sports like French Ring etc., not that I know or have heard of. It's really not very popular over there, they tend to stick to IPO/VPG (there are TONS of clubs out there in every tiny town and village for those sports).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts