Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the park yesterday when a couple of men struck up a conversation with me about Odin. One of the asked me if he was a gladiator doberman, I said no and educated him on the matter. Then the other guy asked if he wad a Rex doberman, I had no idea what he was talking about. I was going to ask him what his definition of a Rex doberman was but he was to into himself talking and when there was a moment to ask he got distracted and walked away lol. Does anybody know of this myth or story behind way a Rex doberman is supposed to be in the eyes of an uneducated person? Or was he speaking complete gibberish?

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
The word Rex means king, so maybe he was making a funny for himself, since you shot down the gladiator myth. IOW, maybe he thought you were a "know it all" and was making a joke at your expense.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The word Rex means king, so maybe he was making a funny for himself, since you shot down the gladiator myth. IOW, maybe he thought you were a "know it all" and was making a joke at your expense.
LOL yeah probably, the guy that mentioned rex doberman was listening in on me explaining things to the other guy that was genuinely interested and asking the common noob questions and I did know all the answers to his question lol. He butt in the conversation about gladiator doberman and like you said when I shot that down he was really sure of him self about the fact that a rex doberman was real because his brother owned one, he was 120 pounds.

Reactions: LindaH

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
We need to tell Miss Emily to settle down...She's on FIRE tonite!!!:laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts