Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states we are looking for another Dobe. Our first one was a female that we loved. She was from Bruda Doberman and we got her when she was 4 years old from Sandy in 2012. Looking for a pet and would appreciate any input on the following breeders we have contacted.
Cambria long drive for us (14 hrs). Heard great things and easy to communicate will so far
Rahdy spoke with Dave has puppies available
Melrae spoke via email also very easy to communicate with

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Randy, welcome! Melissa from MelRae actually gave me a referral for her breeding partner/mentor, Tami (where Melissa got her first bitch), when I was looking for a pup last year. Melissa was very knowledgeable and helpful during my search. She does the proper health testing and shows/titles her dogs. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to get one of her dogs if I was looking in the future.

I also had really great conversations with Margarita Files from MOA Dobes, but she didn't have a litter planned for a year at the time I was inquiring. Bruda and Rahdy are/were both in IL, and Cambria was formerly in IN(?) so I assume you're around the same area as me (Chicago).

Tami was located in St. Louis and a little further than I originally expected to go, but was also 100% worth it. He turns a year old on Monday.

·
Premium Member
8,534 Posts
I have two dobies from Margarita Files (MOA). My female is 6.5 yrs and my male is 3.5yrs. She continues to be part of my life always there if I need questions answered or just to let her know what is going on with my dobies. She does everything right, health testing and showing. You can PM me if you have any questions.

·
Super Moderator
22,591 Posts
Sounds like you have a lot of good options. I suspect you'd be happy with a puppy from any of those breeders, personally.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,521 Posts
Handsome pupper. Have you gotten any sleep yet?

·
Big Lil pup
7,019 Posts
Hi handsome Rocco. Looks like ear posting time is about to commence. What fun! LOL Dobes and kids... What could be better?

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi handsome Rocco. Looks like ear posting time is about to commence. What fun! LOL Dobes and kids... What could be better?

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR
Correct on ear posting. He had a part of the ear not completely healed, the breeder wanted us to wait a few days. Posting either tonight or tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
22,591 Posts
What a cute pic of puppy and kiddo!

Reactions: melbrod
1 - 12 of 12 Posts