Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My wife and I recently lost our doberman Curious to a bone tumor. We owned him from 9 weeks old and he was 2 weeks away from 10.

We purchased him from a "back yard breeder" in Clemmons NC. Don't get me wrong, he was a great member of our family, but he did have issues with allergies and he was diagnosed with Wobblers a year and a half ago.

So this time around we are trying to do our research and add a new addition to our family without having these issues come up again.

I've been reading through some threads and it seems like members really like GoldGrove and Allure. I was wondering if any members who purchased their doberman from one of these breeders can post up some pics of their dogs and just your experience with them.

If anyone can recommend any other breeders, I'm all ears.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I would highly recommend BOTH of those breeders. I talked to Gold Grove a long time ago, and really liked everything about them and their breeding program. LOVE them, I have recommended them more than once. Your best bet in this situation would be having this post in the breeder forum, it will get more responses there than it will here. Best of luck to you guys, and I am sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Hi there, I highly recommend Carmen Pitts of Allure Dobermans. I personally own a male from her and Carmen is highly reputable.

Carmen has a litter due mid March by my dog Lucius, CH Allure Dream Machine Alisaton.

Good luck in your search!!

Here is a picture of Lucius.

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there, I highly recommend Carmen Pitts of Allure Dobermans. I personally own a male from her and Carmen is highly reputable.

Carmen has a litter due mid March by my dog Lucius, CH Allure Dream Machine Alisaton.

Good luck in your search!!

Here is a picture of Lucius.
Thanks for the info guys. I will make a post in the Breeders forum also.

Lucius is beautiful. That is the doberman I would love to have. I may have to contact Allure!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I met the mother of the pups at bojangles she was very sweet and well mannered. The pups look great. I hope to get a female soon soMako can have a pal on the farm. Maybe then he can leave the chickens alone.

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
There is a Goldgrove dog who is showing up here in Canada who is BEAUTIFUL. He has one of the nicest faces ever!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts