Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Roxie
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rescue Dobie Puppies in Southern Orange County, California!

Hi,

I recently adopted a rescued Dobie puppy from CARMA in Mission Viejo, CA. Compassionate Animal Rescue for Medical Aid (CARMA). I believe the brown male, Rocky Road and the black female, Chocolate Chip, are still available. They are approximately 41/2 to 5 months old, and have been in foster care for 7 weeks. Mom and 7 puppies were dumped at a shelter, malnourished and full of mange. See pictures below of how they have improved...$200 adoption fee includes fixing them, a bag of puppy chow, vaccines, medical treatment for current issues, and puppy training class held in Ladera Ranch. They will need to be fixed around the end of May after they have recovered from the mange and secondary skin infections. If interested, look at pictures and contact information of Compassionate Animal Rescue for Medical Aid (CARMA) on Facebook. Thanks!!!

We adopted 'Bubblegum" one of the black females and renamed her Karma...because Karma is a bitch, so I promised my friends that my next bitch would be named Karma. :gooddoggy:

·
well trained hooman
765 Posts
:( :( :( Those poor babies. It breaks my heart every time I see pups in such bad condition.

Glad you got "bubblegum"/Karma into your hands :)

·
Super Moderator
21,300 Posts
Would love to see some more pics of your new girl!

Reactions: melbrod
1 - 3 of 3 Posts