Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone!
I'm new to the site, and I am looking for a reputable European Doberman Breeder. I live in Alberta, Canada. Obviously it would be more convenient to find a breeder closer to me, but, if that is not an option I am perfectly happy to travel overseas to find my perfectly healthy puppy (I am also fully aware of import requirements, as I have done A LOT of extensive research).
I am currently the proud owner of a 3 year old, male, Rhodesian Ridgeback. I would like to be a docked puppy, also I would prefer cropped as well, but again, if that's not possible it's fine.

(disclaimer: nothing against American lines - I Just prefer the drive and look of the Euros)
(also: I am not just picking the Doberman breed purely for looks, I have loved this breed forever but never truly looked into getting one.)

So you know, I do not plan to breed or show the dog, purely companion. Feel free to recommend breeders from anywhere around the world. :thanx:

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
If I wanted what you want, I'd contact Kansa Dobermans. You can read all of their posts on Dobermantalk as well. I would never attempt to import a Doberman from overseas - too much potential for big ripoff.

Litter Box

Realize that reputable breeders most often have a waiting list. Be patient to get a good puppy!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Is Adlercrest considered reputable? I think at one time they were. Not a recommendation just a question for others who might know more about them than me.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Workingk9's has a litter on the ground you could try pm them? They are in N. Cali I think? Not sure if they are all spoken for or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts