Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and am unsure of where exactly to post so please forgive me. Can anyone give me reputable doberman breeder references? My beautiful dobediva passed away and I've been absolutely lost without her. I'm located in Maryland, but willing to travel.

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
Right now is a tough time to get a new puppy - so be prepared to wait. Everyone and their brother wants a puppy during covid, and reputable breeders don't breed a lot to begin with. I don't know the breeders in Maryland so much, but in PA I'd contact Laura Jones (Caleb), Courtney Hanisak, Colleen Nicholson, and God my mind just went blank! In NJ I'd contact Sharon Marinelli (Sharjet) and Susan Kershaw (Kerwynd), Carol Weiner, I do have a nodding acquaintance with a lot of the local breeders in this area - so feel free to ask if I know of someone you are looking at.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
The only folks in Maryland I'd contact are LoyalBlitz and Nubia.

·
Pro Snake Wiggler
2,288 Posts
I have met Sharon (Shar-Jet) before and she was very kind and her dogs really blew me away. Beautiful, wonderful temperaments, and I was really impressed watching them at a UDC event. I'd get a dog from her in a heartbeat if I was able.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts