Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Maker of Waves
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm on the lookout for getting a male dobie within the next couple of months, and from what I understand is that this might be a little over-ambitious (according to one breeder I spoke with today), but I was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable breeders in Ontario that might have something available to bring home within the next couple of months...or perhaps a young-ish pup that is still waiting for a home. I'm looking for a male euro, and I live in the Vaughan area.

I've heard good things about Gatehouse, Dobereich and Di Ravallese...would love to know of others that I may be missing.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Good luck with your research and search for just the right pup or young dog!!

Not sure if you are interested, but have you considered checking out any rescue Doberman in your area?

·
Maker of Waves
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck with your research and search for just the right pup or young dog!!

Not sure if you are interested, but have you considered checking out any rescue Doberman in your area?
Thank you and no I have not, but will definitely look into that. I do like the thought of providing a new and caring home to a puppy who had a previous home, so will look into that as well. Thanks!

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Maker of Waves
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been mentioned there are some not so good rescues in Ontario.

I would check out Harleywood: Available Dogs
I actually JUST emailed Erica. :)

Also, thanks for the heads up on the upcoming litter from Feverone, but I've got my heart set on a Euro bloodline boy!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I LOVE the idea of a rescue but if you are dead set on on a Euro bloodline boy, then would suggest looking into Dobereich. I am so pleased with Caesar and he is all that I couldve ask for. Plus, Monica's health testing is second to none....here is a link to my Caesar thread and a it looks like Dobereich will have puppies due in August or might even have a puppy available now..

Caesar's thread: http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/68146-caesar-16-months-where-did-my-puppy-go.html

Dobereich: Doberman Pinscher, Dobereich New Arrivals

Doberman Pinscher, Dobereich Planned litters

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Lots of "euro" rescues since a couple of crappy breeders in Ontario seem to contribute more than their share of dogs into rescue. These breeders claim to have awesome euro lines.... well, they are part euro anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts