Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a trustworthy breeder here along the east coast: new York, Maryland, the Carolina's, Georgia, and possibly further inland like Alabama, Tennessee ext.
I would like to find someone who breeds European dobies.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Are you looking for working or show lines? Rebholzer has a litter right now although I don't know if any are still available. She's in Vermont. Also I think Moeller hof either has a litter or has one coming up (North Carolina, I think). There is also Bell'Lavoro and Koby haus in NY, no idea if they have litters coming or not. And it will depend on what type you're looking for as some are working and some are show. I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of.

Just saw your location - if you're looking for a working dobe I'd suggest Masaya who has a couple litters coming up, and also Swift run (KY), and LJ Kye in AR.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Definitely a working dobe. I've run into so many backyard breeders online, I figured it would be best to ask for opinions from loving owners and enthusiasts. I'm really looking for a good tempered, well rounded, sturdy doberman.

I really appreciate the input rafensoda, I'll check them out.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Definitely a working dobe. I've run into so many backyard breeders online, I figured it would be best to ask for opinions from loving owners and enthusiasts. I'm really looking for a good tempered, well rounded, sturdy doberman.

I really appreciate the input rafensoda, I'll check them out.
What are you planning to do with your future dog? Whether from working lines or Euro show lines, it does not have any relevance to byb'ers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personal protection, obedience, and schutzhund. I'm still unsure of whether or not I want to get into agility sports, but its an option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts