Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reputable breeder in the New Jersey area so: Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Virginia is okay for me anybody have any suggestions? This is going to be my first dog as well when talking to a breeder what should I be looking for?

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Niklby is in Jersey, very ethical breeder, well known and liked by many, and her dogs are beautiful. I would recommend her.

·
MOATS
1,922 Posts
I'm looking for a reputable breeder in the New Jersey area so: Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Virginia is okay for me anybody have any suggestions? This is going to be my first dog as well when talking to a breeder what should I be looking for?
What goals do you have for the dog? Companion? Agility? Show? Bite sports? Other? It will be easier for people to provide you with recommendations if they have a better idea of what you're looking for.

·
Take my Dobe, please!
2,566 Posts
What goals do you have for the dog? Companion? Agility? Show? Bite sports? Other? It will be easier for people to provide you with recommendations if they have a better idea of what you're looking for.
I second that. If you're looking for just a good all-around pet and family companion, check out Eddie: Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Doberman Pinscher | Enfield, CT | Eddie
Best wishes for a successful DoberSearch :wavey:

Thanks Zeusy Boy's Mama for the link.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for a family companion and thanks everybody for the help :)

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Try Joan Witt of Cha-Rish Dobermans as well - I believe she knows of an upcoming litter that should have pet quality puppies available. She is in PA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts