Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some video from yesterday's morning playtime, which primarily consisted of running blinds. Of course it's drizzling rain and when I first set the blinds up, the wind knocked them all down so we played other stuff. The wind slacked off and I tried again then managed to take this video before the wind kicked up again. You can see one of the blinds get blown down while we are playing.

For us, this is more of an obedience exercise than a real 'search'. I could make it more of an actual search by taking him off the field where he can't see and then placing a toy or ball in a random blind, but for now I'm just working on it as a basic obedience exercise.

nakicBns0r0

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments!

Looking good! Although... looks cold. ;)
The video was taken at around 6:30-7:00am. It was cool out but not really cold. I didn't check the temp that morning, but it was probably in the high 50's or low 60's. (F)

Wow looks muddy!

Hey where are you in ak? I will be in eielson afb in aug.
The field is solidly packed. You cannot push a spike into the ground, you would have to pound it in with a hammer, but the surface does get a little mucky.

We are in the SE Panhandle, about 1,500 miles by road or 800 air miles from Eielson AFB. Too bad, I'd love to have you work with Remy! What the heck are you doing up at Eielson? (Of course don't bother trying to answer if it's not appropriate for a public forum.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts