Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been seeing some very large signatures lately and wanted to remind everyone of the rules regarding signature content and size. I can not look at everyone's signature and tell you if it needs to be resized so please check and if your signature is too large resize it or it will be removed permanently.

1 image up to 500 x 200 pixels or 30 KB (whichever is smaller) in size.

This means your image may not be more than 200 pixels tall! We will allow you to have two or three images but they must be very small and collectively fit the size constraint. We need to keep them a web friendly size that will not distort the page and will load for users with slower connections or mobile devices. Thanks!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Bump

I got a PM about this today so I just thought I'd bump it for anyone else that may have missed it as well the first time it was brought up.

·
Super Moderator
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're seeing some signature images again that are oversized and many are from regular visitors. Please re-size your signature to fit the 500x200px / 30kb constraint and keep text concise. The large images make it difficult for people to fully enjoy the forum from mobile devices and for those with dial up connections.

·
Super Moderator
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for the new year. We still see a few oversized images in signatures. If this is you please resize your sig or you will be getting a PM or the signature removed altogether soon! Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.