Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone.....seems like this place is over run with Male Red Puppies lately....that may just be my perception...because that's what I have. I want to see how many of each we own....so please list your dog(s) gender and color.

I'll start:

Red Male

Thanks!

Carol & Petey

Totals:
Red Males: 15

Black Males:21

Blue Male:3

Fawn Male:1

Red Females:16

Black Females: 39

Blue Female:2

Fawn Female: 1

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
List Of Our Kids

Red Males: 14

Black Males:20

Blue Male:3

Fawn Male:1

Red Females:16

Black Females: 39

Blue Female:2

Fawn Female: 1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry to get off course (seeing as I don't have a dobe yet, though I'm dying for a red! :biggrin55 ) but I'd love to see more pics of reds doing conformation. All you red handlers out there, lemme see them! :anicam:

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic! :biggthump

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Red female

Black male

Black female

In the past: Actually the same...I guess I need a red male!!!

Reactions: Luvbirds

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
I've heard that reds generally "tend" to be a slightly different temperament than the blacks... is this hogwash or is there truth to it?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I've heard that reds generally "tend" to be a slightly different temperament than the blacks... is this hogwash or is there truth to it?
I've heard that too. The reds I've been around (including my red female) tend to be a little "different" (for lack of a better word) than the blacks. Maybe even a little crazier (if that's possible)...LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have no idea....Petey is a Handful....I'm not sure if it is his age or that he is a male...or a Red Male, he is my first purebred Dobie!

Carol

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
red male, red female, 2 black females
ALOT of my litters lately have had red males and they have been the best puppies and are finishing easily. One judge told me I was getting known for my red boys. I said Yeah but thats ALL I'm getting is red males! She said but they are GOOD ones!! I guess thats a good thing?????

1 - 20 of 93 Posts