Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been really bad about posting pictures of Reese. He's going to be 1 year old next month and you all haven't seen him since he was about 5 months. Yes, I know, bad mommy. I got a new computer and started playing with the video software. I've seen better, but for my first attempt I'm pretty happy with it. This should catch everyone up on my beautiful boy and I'll try to do better in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTvSHH8NDr0

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Yes bad Mommy,but my lord he has grown into a big lad,and has the same coat as Tia!!

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Good job - especially for your first attempt. What a handsome family you have - either your kids are shrinking or Reese is getting big :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Very well done, he is looking amazing. Next time don't wait so long in between pics., you know how we feel here about that! I have the same coat for Bandit except in pink.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is getting so big.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. It has been quite a year and Reese has taught me so much, good and bad. I've learned about byb, vWD, and that high energy means never stops. I've learned that it takes less then 2 minutes unsupervised to put a hole in a couch, linoleum is not that hard to rip up and once you pull a thread in berber carpet it just keeps coming up. I've also learned that a 90 lb. lap dog will keep you warmer than any blanket, that the biggest and toughest can be the most gentle and that a Dobe can bring out a kids deepest belly laughs. If you can't tell, I think Reese is precious.

Okie & Brum - it would be really cool to have a pic. of Reese, Tia & Jasmine in their matching coats. Why don't you two send them over and I'll be more than happy to send you a picture.

Lanabana - we don't really have that much land. The lane you saw my son on goes to the house behind me. They own most of the town & land around here & won't sell any to developers. We have corn fields on 3 sides and a x-mas tree field across the street. That lane is where my kids learned to ride their bikes without training wheels and it's been a great place for them to work on heeling because if they do drop the leash Reese is no where near the road.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
jdmomkb said:
Okie & Brum - it would be really cool to have a pic. of Reese, Tia & Jasmine in their matching coats. Why don't you two send them over and I'll be more than happy to send you a picture.

Bandit has the same coat not Jasmine, I can't picture Jasmine in this cute little pink coat..lol. Can you put all the pictures together somehow, cause your not getting Bandit!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Okie, you have to send her me. She is to cute. I love that coat in pink and it looks perfect on her. She needs to model that in a catalog or magazine.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I feel you pain about the carpet. When Isabelle was maybe 5 or 6 months old she decided to eat a hole in the carpet in the middle of the room. She found the concrete! She did it in two places - it is possible to fix if you have left over carpet!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jenny that would be ideal but the carpet was down when we bought the house so I don't have any extra. Wow, the middle of the room? Reese went to places where the carpet was up against tile and ate the edges. I've been able to hide it pretty well while working on the hubby for new.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Very handsome fella :) He has really grown!

I too feel your pain about couches, flooring etc.....most people wouldn't believe how quickly they can accomplish these things :D :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I'm amazed how fast he's grown, not to mention how big he's grown.

Codysmom - In the house I have my husband, two kids, two cats and Reese. ALL BOYS! I've been thinking I need to add a female in there somewhere and a Dobe seems like the perfect idea. Now to convince the men...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts