Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
9,667 Posts
Looking GREAT! He is growing like a weed~and your days of weighing him are numbered. I can still pick up my poop, for like a second. Playing tug with him is a arm work out! Enjoy your 5 minutes more with him as a little guy....he will be a big dog in another month!

Carol

· Premium Member
9,667 Posts
haha that's no lie! And wouldn't you know the scale messes up everytime I'm balancing him in my arms?? Stupid digital scales, lol :p
Yeah same thing happened here....it got to the point that it would say Err several times, and then I couldn't hold him up any longer! We had to go to the vet this week, so he got weighed there, and now at the Petsters size...my days of picking him up are over for good!!!! My vet said I could stop in and weigh him anytime I want, there scale is in the waiting room.

Carol & Petey!
ox

· Premium Member
10,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
it got to the point that it would say Err several times, and then I couldn't hold him up any longer!
HAHA! That's the same exact thing mine does! LOL

There's a vet close to my house that has a scale in the waiting room, so sometimes if we're walking that way, I'll just pop in and weigh him. Though I've found that their scale weighs 2 to 5 lbs lighter than mine, so I'm not sure if theirs is calibrated correctly...

· Premium Member
9,667 Posts
Mine was the same as my vets last time I was able to weigh him at home and then there. Petey gained another 1/2 pound in the 3 days since he went to the vet!!!! I can't believe he is still growing like he is! Now he just needs to go up some....he is soooo short!

Carol

· Premium Member
10,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Petey's still got some growing to do - I wouldn't worry if I were you, Carol. Maybe he'll have one of those days when you wake up in the morning and think, "OMG he got taller overnight!" I find myself thinking that a lot, lol

· Premium Member
9,667 Posts
Petey's still got some growing to do - I wouldn't worry if I were you, Carol. Maybe he'll have one of those days when you wake up in the morning and think, "OMG he got taller overnight!" I find myself thinking that a lot, lol
He has been the same height for about 3 months.....just grew a ton of muscle mass.....he looks like a skinny Rottie! I hope he grows some length so he starts to look more Dobie like! People always ask me.....is that a Doberman? What kind of Doberman is he?!!! Then that comment about his feet.....LOOK AT THOSE FEET! Poor dog has big feet....he is going to get a complex! This happened at the vet yesterday with one of the techs who hadn't seen him in a few months!

Carol

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.