Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right area..

I am simply wondering if there are any breeders in WA state with pups on the way. I have been searching around for quite a while now with little luck..

I am looking for a pup that is preferably no more than 1,500. Can anyone point me to a semi local reputable breeder?

Thanks in advance!- Kelsey A.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Starlaine
Wingate

Elaine (Starlaine) is a member here and I have heard good things about Wingate.
Hopefully some of our WA members will chime in with more info for you.

Reactions: RottenVonSpotten

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have actually already sent her my application! She has yet to contact me back. Not sure on her prices but my fingers are crossed! c:

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I just posted this a little earlier to your other thread.

You might put your name in for a breeder rehome. Sometimes they recieve puppies back because the new family is going thru a divorce or similar or they find homes for champions they decide not to breed from. Maybe he or she doesn't produce like they hoped.

Puppies and dogs do come back occasionally thru no fault with their behavior.

The prices will vary and at times they are even free.

Don't ever go to less than stellar breeders to just look at a puppy...most times your are doomed.

Good luck to you.

I know a member in California that had a red male puppy, but I don't know if she still has him or what she wants for him...you don't want to rush tho. You need that $1000 buffer or a really good job. Puppies can be really expensive with not much going wrong. Vets, like everything else, are high.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Tammy Markey
Electron Dobermans
[email protected]

Kim Owen
[email protected]

Tammy has a litter now, but right off the top of my head I'm not sure if she has any reds. For a red, you might have better luck with Kim. Both have good reputations!

Tammy is in South Prairie and Kim is in Granite Falls.

Jan

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
I'd recommend Kim Owen highly, her red males rock..I should know, I have one! :)

But really, you couldn't go wrong with any of the breeders people have recommended in this thread.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Red boys are the best, yes :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wondering if any of you have heard of Dee Robinson?

And yes, red dobes are my biggest weakness! Too much cute! c:

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Deerun has been discussed here previously, do a search and you should find what you need.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just posted this a little earlier to your other thread.

You might put your name in for a breeder rehome. Sometimes they recieve puppies back because the new family is going thru a divorce or similar or they find homes for champions they decide not to breed from. Maybe he or she doesn't produce like they hoped.

Puppies and dogs do come back occasionally thru no fault with their behavior.

The prices will vary and at times they are even free.

Don't ever go to less than stellar breeders to just look at a puppy...most times your are doomed.

Good luck to you.

I know a member in California that had a red male puppy, but I don't know if she still has him or what she wants for him...you don't want to rush tho. You need that $1000 buffer or a really good job. Puppies can be really expensive with not much going wrong. Vets, like everything else, are high.

Thanks for that info! I'm wondering if a lot of breeders do this... Just don't want to seem like I'm trying to be cheap or something haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright I have contacted her and she put me on the list.. She isn't sure what will be available until after the litter is born. We will see!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts