Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

My husband and I are looking to add a male Doberman puppy to our family as a companion dog. We have been researching breeders in Washington state and Oregon.

Does anyone have any specific recommendations? I have seen lots of names on various websites but am having trouble sorting through them all.

Thank you in advance!

·
Got mutt?
13,819 Posts
This is a good place to start. DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral Things to look for include titling dogs in either conformation or working sports, and health testing (cardio, hips, etc). After finding a breeder that interests you, run them by DT for further recommendations.

Reactions: PatchworkRobot

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
There are several litters planned this fall and next spring in our area. Contact Elaine Hopper at Starlaine Dobermans [www.starlaine.com/Puppies.htm]. I am planning to co-breed a litter with Elaine next Spring. Good luck in your quest for that boy.

Tracy, Mariah, and Victor

Reactions: greenkouki

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Emerald Dobermans - Index

My boy Rex is from Cathy Ceely. He has been a wonderful and healthy boy who we love dearly. Cathy is always there for her puppy buyers as well as a great lady and dear friend. When I am ready for my next dog I will go to Cathy without question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts