Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She is coming up to 11 months old!!! I can't believe it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
She is absolutely gorgeous! She always looks so sophisticated... even when she's sleeping! lol

·
Registered
826 Posts
She is very beautiful!! Great pics, I LOVE the last two!!

Reactions: Okie-dobie

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great shots! She looks like a big girl at 11 months old.
She is a big girl, no denying that!! She was 80lbs as of a week ago.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Stunning as always.

·
Registered
986 Posts
WOWEEEEEE!!!!!

I just love the cowlick. :lol2:If I had hair on my nose, I'd definitely want a cowlick, too. It is sooo unique and stylin'!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOWEEEEEE!!!!!

I just love the cowlick. :lol2:If I had hair on my nose, I'd definitely want a cowlick, too. It is sooo unique and stylin'!

:bouncesgr I'm really glad you don't have hair on your nose Sooz!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
she is a handsome girl! I say handsome because she is not a girly girl looking bitch, but she is pretty in a strong woman kind of way ...........does that make sense? My Velma is like that also - but is not big. She at 4 is 25" and a solid 67lbs of lean muscle.

·
Registered
891 Posts
That's MY girl!!! LOL....I love the sleeping pics, esp the one in the snuggler. I just love her, Thank You Okie for sharing :)

Hey OKie what's the diameter on that bed?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I agree with Velma she is a handsome bitch. And I do not mean that in any derogatory way, she is lovely. My girl is not girly looking either and I love how she looks. Solid, Strong and beautiful a nice package. My god she seems to have grown up so fast. Scary.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Apart from the fact she is as beautiful as ever,I can't believe it's been 11 months since we had that little puppy introduced to us, where has the time gone ?.
I demand to know what you have done with this little puppy she can't have gotten that big in 11 months-----------can she ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts