Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing some recent photos of my pooch...about 5 1/2 months now.

boy he is growing fast!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Very nice pictures. He is grwoing up isn't he. Is the 3rd picture of him graduating from training classes..?

Naveen

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, that was graduation from Basic Obedience last Saturday! He did very well...

and yes, his hair is VERY short. From any distance, it almost looks like skin!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He's looking so cute. He looks so sad in the grad. pic. Maybe sad to be leaving all his new friends? I like the hat.

·
Registered
134 Posts
DreamDoby said:
He's looking so cute. He looks so sad in the grad. pic. Maybe sad to be leaving all his new friends? I like the hat.

Sad? It looks to me more like he was out to late with his frat brothers the night before graduation :)

Those are awsome pics!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SamHayne said:
Sad? It looks to me more like he was out to late with his frat brothers the night before graduation :)

Those are awsome pics!!
Yeah, he really tied one on!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I love the graduation pic!! Very cute! He is really growing up! How is everything going with him, training etc?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Rebel, that's a handsome young man...such expressive eyes. Congrats on graduating another one of America's youth...

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
He is so big and very handsome!!!! You better sit him down though and have a talk with him about binge drinking though!!!
Did you have his tail docked? For some reason I have it stuck in my head he was all natural when you adopted him. (not that it matters, I'm just curious :)
I'm so glad that he's healthy, I remember how worried and concerned we all were when we thought his leg had developmental problems.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TracyJo said:
He is so big and very handsome!!!! You better sit him down though and have a talk with him about binge drinking though!!!
Did you have his tail docked? For some reason I have it stuck in my head he was all natural when you adopted him. (not that it matters, I'm just curious :)
I'm so glad that he's healthy, I remember how worried and concerned we all were when we thought his leg had developmental problems.
Thanks for your concern. He is doing very well. Yes, I had his tail docked, but as you can see, I left his ears alone. Training-wise, he is doing very well. The only thing REALLY trying my patience is the loose-leash walking, but have made great progress there as well.

Yes, I was so relieved when I learned that his leg condition did not require surgery. A couple of bottles of supplements later (and superior nutrition) the condition is undetectable (at least I can't see it).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts