Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my own camera! Whooo. So I've been taking pictures like NUTS! I still have to upload some I took of Bruno and Max (cat) playing together. I will do that tomorrow morning (it's already 1:30am and I gotta be up at 7am to get the kids to school, then get myself off to work LOL oi!).

Anyway I took these the other day when I had Bruno in the backyard running. He's such a cutie! He's gotten so big too, I just love him :) He's all streached out here beside me on the bed too, wish I had my camera up here!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wow, he's looking mighty fine, LMB! You know he's probably feeling like a million bucks too since you got that itching stopped. Pic #2 is my favorite!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He looks great!

Reactions: Luv_my_Bruno

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I'm SO glad the itching and hives are gone. That was SCARY! Hope that never happens again.

I love that second picture too. He was just so eager for me to say "Go". He wanted to play, not take pictures hehe.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Bruno looks great, have fun with your new camera.

Reactions: Luv_my_Bruno

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! :)

I really should upload the pictures of him and max here on the floor. They always cuddle together and I just happened to FINALLY have the camera in reach to get a few shots.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!!! :)

I'll be sure to take more pictures. As soon as my ankle heals lol. Had a bad fall and sprained it, OUCH!.

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Bruno is such a leggy man :D
That's the same thing I was going to say - he's got those looong legs! He looks a very nice boy.

Let's see the cat pics!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts