Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
he has grown alot! Piper is starting to look so small! lol In the third picture down...with him moving right along with the fence...is he barking/howling at something? Duchess looks like that when she realizes something is on the other side of the fence...she trots and gets in a pose like that while doing this bark bark HOOOOOOWWWWWW! lol Just wondering. lol
but Rommel and piper look great! you keep them at a good weight too! You can see rommels ribs alittle...but thats always better than not seeing them at all on a dobe :) I love when they start building up lots of muscle and they get a real nice shape on them! :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
They are stunning. I bet they stop a lot of breaths. I have this neighbor with too many dogs. One is a beautiful boxer pup. They escape several times a day. The double gate is nor secure. She is gonna be killed. I am the one who brings them back. I would love to find the boxer a home. She is young, she is natural. She is a fawn w/ black face and w/ white markings. If you plan to visit Myrtle Beach SC let me know. I have plenty of room here if umm ya don't mind the animals. The 2 legged young kind here are worse hehe

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL LD, Yes, that is his "please step away from my yard" bark. haha. Yeah, I try to keep them a little on the thin side, but lots of activity, so that they are in shape but very trim. I have heard it is better for them long-term, that way.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a couple more "action shots" haha...(and a not action)

(Dont mind what was once my "grass seed germination mat" in the background, oh! there are the two crepe myrtles he ate too!)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Real nice pics. of them both...and by the way Rommel's ears look great !

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOW!!! He looks all grown up now!!! Very nice!!! And he's gotten so big!! Lexus does that too, when she is telling whatever it is she sees to take a hike! She looks just like that with the drawn out bark and it's soo loud!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
THose pictures of Rommel with a close up of his face looking up always make me happy! lol If Rommel is always chasing Piper...then that is like Duchess is always chasing coco...even though Duchess is the one that LOVES being chased cause she will outrun the dogs with endurance. lol but coco is starting to come around and starts to chase her more often now. seriously though in that one picture...piper almost may look like a rabbit compared to when Rommel is full grown lol :)
SeaNemesis, that is too bad about that boxer:( Our neighbors rot mix dog gets out often...and one time was chasing a car down a 35 mile per hour street that we live on the corner of. THe dog has an electric collar because it finds ways out of the traditional fence...and so when the collar isnt on...she will get out. luckily we got her and put her not only in the fence but in a real nice chainlink kennel they have from the previous family that had hunting dogs. We wrote her a note and put it on her door saying how she was chasing a car down hawthorne and we dont want to see her get hurt. They got the note and dropped off treats, bones, a toy, and a thank you card saying thank you cause she could have gotten killed on that street. It hasnt happend since...so far...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have told the owner numerous times, but he doesn't care. He says he does not have the time. That was when I suggested new homes. His husky had 10 pups 1 week ago and was down to 3. They are out in this extreme heat under the stairs with fleas. I made a couple calls, we will see what happens.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If he doesnt have the time, he shouldnt have the dogs. That is awful, and he should be brought up on charges for animal cruelty leaving puppies out in the heat like that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Now there's a happy dobie.........

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
BiB, Rommel looks great, I also love the one of him running the fence LOL, a familiar site for all of us that own Dobes I suppose :)

I also can't get over how he makes Piper look smaller than before she used to look so much bigger LOL I bet Piper wonders what is happening to that cute "little" pup she use to know.

BTW is your back yard a little bare because of them?? My backyard is starting to get very bare looking, of course we are getting no rain which surely is making it even worse but I was looking at it this morning and almost expecting a rolling tumbleweed to pass through.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh he is looking awesome!! :) He's adorable, so is Piper :)

Lucky Rommal has a play mate, Poor Bruno only has a Yorkie Poo to play with LOL

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I want him now,he is looking great,as much as i love little puppies, i like them even more when they grow up and know your commands(and don't wake you up at 4:45 am)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes DaKari, it is VERY bare because of them. My front yard looks great, but they never play out there either. I just cant keep grass in the back, there is a spot in the center that just will not grow, but its where they run back and forth the most, I call it their racetrack. I think I am just going to have to sod it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts